ANTIQUES FOR EVERYONE UNDER ONE ROOF - Company Message

Barn Clearance continues

Categories

Complimentary Ticket Chester Racecourse Chester Antiques Fair
powered by

My Blog

Two C's gets involved with the racing at Ludlow Racecourse

We are getting close now to the next Fair at the Chateau Impney and our very large Banner has been put outside.

We are sponsoring a race at Ludlow Racecourse on the 11th April to show our appreciation of the support the Racecourse have given us. They have named this the 2 C's Antiques Fairs Hunter Chase which is the fourth race on the card.  You will also find our Banners there plus information on both Fairs in the Racecard.  Look out for the complimentary ticket.

Look out for a picture of the winner on our website.

17 Comments to Two C's gets involved with the racing at Ludlow Racecourse:

Comments RSS
Charlie on 01 June 2018 10:59

rushessay on 17 June 2018 23:33
It is really good to hear that you are finally sponsoring a horse race here at Ludlow, Shropshire. When I was still a kid, I am very fond of watching horse races. I am only allowed to watch on our television. My father told me that I can watch the real race when I grow up. This is the first time that I will watch a live horse race together with my father. I am really excited to see the participants in this horse race.

Nyssa Duncan on 26 July 2018 11:47
Regular job.

UK Essays on 29 July 2018 13:14
They had to be get in the racing because they have been trying to get over the things while it has been in the pursuit. This fair is the one thing that has been drawing the attention of every person in the list.

superiorpaper on 10 August 2018 20:35
I am glad they involved. It's really good to read these news for me.

What Is Anti-Adware? on 22 November 2018 10:12
Here you are sharing helpful topics, keep such update and share best ideas over to all and me so I very happy with this.

NancyDaigle on 26 November 2018 12:10

assignment writing service on 26 May 2019 15:07
Thanks for sharing this mind blowing and wonderful article. I will definitely booked-marked this link.

instagram viewer on 28 May 2019 06:05
I hope to see more updates from you, this is very interesting.

essay writers service on 16 June 2019 13:16
Sometimes all the words for your paper just flow out of your mind and into your fingers. You type quickly at your keyboard and there they are, your beautiful words right there on the screen. But you have no idea how to polish it up. You may be wishing there was a paper writing service that offered this type of writing service.We offer you an editing and proofreading option that you can't find anywhere else.

https://writeessaysforme.com/ on 02 July 2019 17:11
High school students who need university admissions emails to go with their applications. Use our service, make your life easier!

pinoy lambingan on 09 July 2019 11:08
This is a fantastic website , thanks for sharing.

Top Gun 2 Jacket on 03 August 2019 15:43
is a fantastic website They have have personally been on lots of just booked a lead role in an indie film. I hope this helped a bit.

net worth on 10 September 2019 07:17
Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. There are a lots information about idols in the site. Please visit link.

Paper Writers For Hire on 11 September 2019 14:47
What is Ludlow racecourse photographer could anyone explain?

buy assignment uk on 24 September 2019 09:50
When you expect that Probability is some sort of a measure for Likelihood, this is a basic arithmetical issue. The arrangement, as most responders have accurately utilized, is to think about C's probability as a unit, express the probability of others as far as C's and afterward settle for C's probability.

sasfcsac on 18 October 2019 05:25
Vaping devices include not just e-cigarettes Guitars at the lowest price guaranteed Vaping pen