ANTIQUES FOR EVERYONE UNDER ONE ROOF - Company Message

Whilst in Lockdown
Easter
Chester Racecourse Antiques Fair
Norton Homes and Interiors

Categories

Complimentary Ticket Chester Racecourse Chester Antiques Fair
Update
powered by

My Blog

Whilst in Lockdown

Whilst we are still in lockdown I am happy to take people into the shop on a one to one basis.  I know many people were in  the process of doing up houses before the virus hit the country and probably many more have been busy doing the same thing.  If you need furniture just give me a ring and I can arrange a private viewing and shop.  We go to the shop everyday to collect post etc. so if you are short of polish or need a special present then we can be there for you.  Email:  stephanie.antiques@yahoo.co.uk or ring 07778 294929

6 Comments to Whilst in Lockdown:

Comments RSS
Yeezy on 27 April 2020 14:51
Reply to comment

Assignment Doer on 29 April 2020 22:41
I love to collect antique items because it is so precious but only knowledgeable person can measure the value of antique item.
Reply to comment

Dissertation Writing Services UK on 04 May 2020 00:04
Due to COVID-19 majority of business goes online because of lockdown. But it is good to stay safe at your home and shop online.
Reply to comment

sohail on 04 May 2020 12:02
Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!hotmail
Reply to comment

Women Faux Leather Jackets on 11 May 2020 22:05
In lockdown, no once can have the access to move some other place and I have bought some cheap jackets online. Interestingly, they delivered me the order.
Reply to comment

Write my essay for me cheap on 12 May 2020 16:14
this pretty much sums up what I’m trying to change this quarter. I want to get into the google calendar thing, sleep early, meet new people in my classes so I can maybe form a study group. I’m also gonna add finding a new gym partner bc my normal gym partner’s schedule won’t fit mine this quarter lol
Reply to comment